heart strings.

Tuesday, April 2




Dall is going to make the most amazing father.  I cannot help but picture the moment when we get to hold our baby in our arms for the very first time.  I get chills even thinking about it.  Lately, I have been getting the impression that maybe children are not in the cards for us right now.  I feel quite confused considering our prompting was so vivid back in July but at this point I'm not getting directed either way.  As of right now, it's just a waiting game.  We're not necessarily trying but we're not preventing either.  It's all on the Lord now so we'll see what happens.  (It's usually right about the time you decide you don't want to get pregnant, that it actually happens.)  This will be the case with us I'm sure, because I have been known to have the worst luck on the planet.  During this  baby-less time of our lives, we gladly fill our time snuggling the babes of our friends and family... and we are perfectly content with that.
 photo RecentlyUpdated205_zpsb3bf0973.jpg

1 comment :

  1. Cait! My good friend posted this post http://jaleneb.blogspot.com/2013/04/heart-aches.html which reminded me of this post that you shared! Pregnancy is such a hard thing and it seems like I have numerous friends going through the same problem with it lately. Luckily no one is alone. I hope things are going great for you and Dal. Hang in there, the Lords timing is always the right timing. Thank you for awesome testimony, and for being the great example that you are!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground