a few sabbath ramblings, because I can't eat breakfast.

Sunday, November 4

I never really use my computer anymore unless I'm forced to because mine is a dinosaur compared to Dall's.  MacBook Pro is definitely the way to go.  It's worth the outrageous price.

I did use my laptop yesterday however and forgot about the quotes I had plastered all over my desktop.  I remember thinking those virtual post it notes were cooler than all get out.  I have absolutely horrible memory so that is most likely partially the reason.


Speak Not Evil One of Another

"Have you noticed how easy it is to
cross over the line and find fault in
other people?

There are those among us who
would recoil in horror at the 
thought of stealing another
person's money or property but
who don't give a second thought to
stealing another person's good
name or reputation.

How can you say you love your God
when you cannot even love your
neighbor?"

Cree L. Kofford


"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile."                   "Each person must live their life as a model for others."
                 Albert Einstein                                                                          Rosa Parks


"Things will work out, keep trying,
be believing, be happy, don't get 
discouraged, things will work out."

President Gordon B. Hinckley

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground