Oh baby, I want to get with you...and take your picture.

Saturday, April 27



My sweet mother-in-law planned the beautiful sister-in-law a baby shower.  I had the honor of hosting and decorating for the shower.  Considering it is finals week, this is the best I could do.  The last week or so has been a complete blur because of my busy bee schedule but it's been really fun at the same time.  The shower turned out great and we had a blast!  I am so glad Mikell's due date of May 18th is getting nearer and nearer but it's not coming quick enough for my liking! ha ha I seriously cannot wait to meet Baby Naulu, she needs to come quick.  Can you believe she is 8 months pregnant in these pictures??  Yeah I know, it's ridiculous.  She this tiny little stick other than her cute little belly.  This is what my pregnancy will look like in my dreams people.  I know I'm going to swell up like a balloon which may be due to my cow eating habits that I know will continue, probably even enhance during my pregnancy but I'm okay with that.  Kell definitely has the mama glow about her and she looks absolutely amazing!  Now she just needs to take her good looks and go have the baby.

Saia & Kell,  You two are absolutely glorious inside and out and I cannot wait to meet the little miss.  You guys have always been a great example to Dall and I and I know without a doubt that this will continue to be the case.  You two are going to make amazing parents and I cannot wait to take notes, literally.  You guys are amazing and we are soooo happy for you!!  There is only one condition in order to keep us around, you HAVE to let us see the baby on a daily basis. ha ha Love you guys!
 photo RecentlyUpdated205_zpsb3bf0973.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground