sabbath ramblings.

Sunday, March 24



I've officially lost my mind.  What do I do while dall's at church meetings all day?  Try out our new tripod and end up having a full fledged photo shoot with myself.  Completely normal, I know. (I may have possibly fell and hysterically laughed at myself)  I sincerely apologize for how big of a weirdo I am.  It runs in the family.

I found this gem of a skirt at the D.I. a few weeks ago and my sweet mother-in-law made some minor alterations for me. I was finally able to wear it today and what better place to wear it to than church?  As if the cost of a whopping two dollars isn't good enough, I also got one or two compliments from the adorable elderly ladies in our ward.  Quite the accomplishment right?  Dall always makes fun of me when I tell him how much I love the clothing of the older ladies.  There is one lady that has the most amazing hats!  She is the most adorable thing in the entire world.

Side Note:  The book in the pictures is my grandmas old scrapbook.  I found it while planning the wedding and instantly fell in love.  Old magazine cut outs glued into a vintage scrapbook, how adorable can my grandma get?  I of course had to use it in the wedding. (we also used in our engagements which can be found here.)  She passed away while we were engaged so it's always a sweet reminder when I look through it.

I miss my grandpa and grandma like crazy but I cannot wait for the day I will be able to see them again.  Heavenly Father's plan is perfect.  One of the greatest blessings of the church is eternal families.  I receive so much comfort in knowing I can be sealed to my family for eternity.  Words could never express the love I have for my savior and what he has done for us.  It is through his atoning sacrifice that I am able to repent of my sins and have the opportunity to live with him again.  I cannot imagine what my life would be like or where I would be without this glorious gospel.  It is such a comfort knowing our plan and purpose of being here on this beautiful earth. 

This church is true people.
    photo RecentlyUpdated205_zpsb3bf0973.jpg

2 comments :

  1. these pictures are awesome haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i love that last picture. and ps my sister said she got to go to dinner with you guys the other night! next time i will make her invite me!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground