in our lack of a backyard.

Saturday, January 5



I have a feeling D is loving our camera more than me, which is something I thought would never be possible.

He has spent countless hours this last week out in our backyard.  Our "backyard" consists of a cement patio and a small grassy pathway that goes right and left.  Behind the fence and bushes is a steep hill leading down to open land full of trees, weeds, and apparently various kinds of birds.  When I can't find Dall, he's usually out taking pictures of Springville wildlife.  I haven't seen him this excited about something is quite awhile.  He's kind of cute.

Deer have become our best friends since being married.  Down in ephraim they would greet us on a weekly basis on our way to school.    Here in Springville, they pretty much have made our backyard home.  It's all fine and dandy until they all almost charge me when I go out to start my car in the morning.  I have almost wet myself on numerous occasions.

Here's to D's photography.  It's actually quite good.

2 comments :

  1. Anonymous1/05/2013

    D is a great photographer, love the pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! These are great!! Especially love the second shot :D

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground