you're about to die... and be incredibly jealous.

Sunday, December 16


One of my best friends got married on Thursday.  I do not think anyone on this planet knows how long I have been waiting for this wedding.  Her spunk and creativity alone had me anxiously anticipating this glorious day.  She is brilliant I tell you, brilliant!!  I love her with my entire heart and feel sooo outrageously blessed to have a friend like her!  She is beautiful, kind, loving, caring, generous, humorous, spunky, positive, and absolutely glorious in every single way!  

You think these videos are great.  Just wait for the reception.  
Get prepared to wipe up your puddle of drool.
It was that amazing.

1 comment :

  1. I really really really enjoyed watching each of these!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground