girls just want to eat and shop.

Friday, October 12



And by girls, I mean me.

I'm always up for a ladies day.  It's healthy really.

Nordstrom Rack.  I was a first-timer.  Who knew such glorious things were through those  double doors?

I will most definitely being going again.  And again, and again, and again.

I'm a sucker for eating out.  It's a serious problem.  D.O.D. Dining Out Disorder.  Don't worry, they have meetings.

I ate.  I shopped.  I dropped.  That's all she wrote.

Good day my ladies.

4 comments :

  1. Love the pictures! Kambri also introduced me to Nordstrom Rack. It's still dangerous, you just get twice as much for your money. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would eat out every meal of the day if i could afford it. lol love going out!
    thanks for checking out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is so cute and funny, LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10/20/2012

    Isn't that the truth! eat & shop - its all i need!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground