girls just want to eat and shop.

Friday, October 12



And by girls, I mean me.

I'm always up for a ladies day.  It's healthy really.

Nordstrom Rack.  I was a first-timer.  Who knew such glorious things were through those  double doors?

I will most definitely being going again.  And again, and again, and again.

I'm a sucker for eating out.  It's a serious problem.  D.O.D. Dining Out Disorder.  Don't worry, they have meetings.

I ate.  I shopped.  I dropped.  That's all she wrote.

Good day my ladies.

4 comments :

  1. Love the pictures! Kambri also introduced me to Nordstrom Rack. It's still dangerous, you just get twice as much for your money. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would eat out every meal of the day if i could afford it. lol love going out!
    thanks for checking out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is so cute and funny, LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't that the truth! eat & shop - its all i need!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground