where the wild things are.

Saturday, September 29


D & I decided to go on a hike yesterday.  We may have searched for a trail for almost 45 minutes but we found one so life was good.  

Fall is great.  No other season compares.

For how prissy I am at home when it comes to bugs, when I get outdoors I feel like Snow White.  I welcome all animals with open arms.  This was the case until we heard A TON of rustling leaves not too far ahead of us.  Not like, oh cute it's a squirrel kind of rustling but freeze with fear, oh crap it's a bear kind of rustling.  A tree was blocking my view so all I could see was a huge black hairy mass in the distance.  The culprit: cows.  A whole herd of them.  It was a relief, but they put an end to our trek.  They may have been slightly blocking our skinny little path.

I love sporadic quality time with the hubs.  Especially when it's outdoors, and you don't have to wear make-up.  Rubbing my eyes equals freedom.  

Nature.  It's a glorious thing.  We need to go camping. Who's in?

3 comments :

  1. This looks WONDERFUL and makes me ache to go on a hike through some autumn leaves!

    Lovely blog :)

    Rach @ www.vicarswifeintraining.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9/30/2012

    Don't remember how I found your blog, but love following it! Fall is my absolute fave, too. This post makes me hate being stuck in school even more. Been indulging in Fall as much as possible, but there's not enough time in the day to truly soak it in like it deserves. Glad you're enjoying it, too!

    Olivia @ www.thelifeofliv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such gorgeous pics! You are adorable! :)
    http://sincerelyarizona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground