twenty three.

Friday, September 7



I cannot believe the hubs is twenty three.

We had a glorious night.  It was quite the busy day and we both had to work late, but we still found some time to get jiggy with it.

He first came home to his surprise party of decorations.  And me. 

Then the family came over for cake and ice cream.

To finish off the night, we had an "Indian Night" and went out to dinner with some guys from Dall's mission.

23 Reasons I Love my Incredibly Handsome Hubby: (These are my attempt at being witty. If you could see the picture they would make a lot more sense.)

1. Because you are and always will be a worthy priesthood holder in our home.

2. Because I know you're going to be an amazing dad. (yeah, you know it daddy!)

3. Because you have a real nice TUSH!! Ow ow!

4. Because you are so so so so so so so so so so so HOT!

5. Because you are a tough and rugged man.

6. Because you're very kind and generous to others. (Especially me.)

7. Because you're the best snuggle buddy a girl could ask for!

8. Because you love golf and you're DERN good at it!

9. Because you can ALWAYS make me happy when skies are gray.

10. Because you almost constantly have wedgies.

11. Because you some how agreed to be sealed to me for eternity.

12. Because you can nearly make yourself as ugly as your homely wife.

13. Because you're quite the master chef. (It gets me going!!)

14. Because you is a FREAK in the SHEETS!

15. Because you are so incredibly, extremely, unbelievably, outrageously patient with me.

16. Because you are my ghetto hoop-star!

17. Because you can eat like a CHAMPION.  "Don't you know I've had diarrhea since Easters?" (Nacho Libre everyone.)

18. Because you are always serving me. And others. All. The. Time.

19.  Because you leave me sweet somethings all over the place.

20. Because you still love me after "Aunt Flow" comes to stay for an extended amount of time.

21. Because you are the BEST friend a girl could have!

22. Because you sure do have a way with your lips... and quite the celestial smile if I do say so myself.

23. Because you will always be the senior I drool over in the stands!
YOU are the most A-M-A-Z-I-N-G husband a girl could dream of!! ...Seriously though.
Happy birthday my chubby hubby!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground