oh canada.

Tuesday, July 24


we're off to canada.  

a car full of people, junk food, and 12 hours later, we'll pull into dall's mom's hometown.

dall's little brother is receiving his endowment up there!! my insides are butterflies.  you can say hello to the cardston, alberta temple.  it's quite the piece of eye candy.

wish me luck.  i don't anticipate doing well cooped up in a car for half a day without being able to expand me legs.  sorry ahead of time dall. poor guy.  i sometimes feel slightly guilty that he has to be married to me. 

well.. see you in a week!!

2 comments :

  1. I came across your blog by accident, and it's super cute! Love the gorgeous temple pictures.

    From~
    http://morgan-alexandra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thank you so much! you are too sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground