change ahead.

Thursday, May 3

As of today, boxes are continuing to consume our apartment, they have pretty much taken over the place.  I couldn't possibly agree more that you do not have the slightest clue how much JUNK you have until you are required to pack it up in boxes to move.  I had no idea how much stuff was stored away in this little apartment!  It's like a bottomless pit, things just keep popping up.


Of course you know, we are currently in the process of changing colleges, homes, jobs, wards, neighborhoods, and the list could go on and on.  We are moving to better jobs, a better apartment, better shopping, better dining places, and closer to our families and friends, but... we will always miss little ol' ephraim.  We will come back and visit often.  (especially the Manti temple, I don't know how i'm going to survive without the live sessions!  I swear I'm going to fall asleep every time!)  We are going to miss the small college and small town atmosphere.  I have carried the "small town wave" with me wherever I go these days.  I have discovered that people aren't as nice in other towns, I more times than not, just receive a weird look in return. Come on people!  It's only a friendly wave!  Anyway, I can't wait to show pictures of the new apartment, it can described with no other word than GLORIOUS!  Moving is always a dismal thing but having a new place always mostly makes up for all of the hard work!


Change is always a bitter sweet thing, but cheers to a new path!


With changes swirling all around, i figured it fit to give the blog a face lift!  This is not going to be an easy task however.  I can barely decide what to eat for lunch, let alone something this important!  If you have any pointers, please let me have em!  I still haven't gotten the way of blogging under my belt so anything will help at this point!


Have a lovely day, and good luck with finals if you're not already done!  My last one is tomorrow morning and then we're home free to Springville!  Say hello to the new Mr. and Mrs. Naulu, the new red devils in town!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground