simply put. anxiously engaged.

Thursday, January 5

Well I must say that the transition hasn't been a cake walk but I am proud to say that we are here and we are still breathing!  I am so excited to finally have the new blog made but even more to be able to share it with this glorious husband of mine.  It is still in need of some tender care but don't you fret, I will do my best to take care of her! Although this photo shoot took place months ago, I figured it was a good starting point of our wonderful story. The irony of photo sessions really makes me laugh because let's be honest, it isn't very enjoyable to sit in uncomfortable positions in the scorching heat, surrounded my sticker weeds, for long of hours of the day.  But in the end we all end up doing it and the results are very much worth it!  Here is my personal bunch of favorites! Dig in.












No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground