Today the hubs and I had a pre-birthday celebration.   Sparks were flying everywhere.  Pun intended.  Oh how I wish I was witty.  We look for any excuse to eat out.  It's a problem really.  You don't realize how detrimental it is to the bank account until you add them all up.  Yee...  We have spent wayyyy too much money on eating out since January.  We'll just say it could have paid our rent next month. Harsh reality.

I'm the girl who forgets it's her birthday until someone wishes me a happy birthday.  Classy right?  I told Dall that this is the only birthday for quite sometime that I want him to go all out for.  I'm not quite sure why I feel like turning 21 is such a big deal.  It's not like I'm going to go raid the nearest bar.  I do want to go buy a beer though.  Just because I can.  Then I'll go dump it in the gutter.  It sounds so thrilling right?  Just another one of those weird random things that has made its way on my life check list.

Well, tomorrow I'll be a year older.  and happier too.
Happy Tuesday to you, and you, and you.
 photo RecentlyUpdated205_zpsb3bf0973.jpg

1 comment :

  1. Instead of dumping the beer out in a gutter, I say you make beer fries with it. Or I once heard it's really good for your hair if you wash it in beer. But maybe that's just a total joke that someone told me. I'm not sure. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground