because crafting is good for the soul.

Monday, February 11


We are usually horrible at celebrating holidays...which includes decorating.  Me failing at my wifely duties yet again.

Considering Dall is glorious beyond measure, I decided to get off my tush and do something for the month of love.  First step was making some decorations.  With a newlywed budget and a busy schedule, this was the outcome.  It tickles my fancy.  If you know me well, you would know I slightly despise the color pink (I seriously hate it.  Meaning for me.  I cannot tell you the last time I purchased something pink, ever), yet it's making its way around our home. What's Valentine's without pink?  Exactly, so I caved.  

Second step, we need to buy each other gifts.  This step was completed today and I am so excited I could pee my pants.  Dall is going to love his.  No doubt.  We are also horrible at surprising each other.  (Considering I have no filter, this is pretty understandable)  Overall, I absolutely love surprises but I hate knowing I'm going to be surprised.  Apparently I have zero patience.  I'm working on it.

Last step, we need to be a normal couple and celebrate the actual day of love.  Kachow!  Our events for the special night have been planned for a couple weeks now.  I'll be sure to give you the scoop once it's over.  I'll try to keep it PG-13.  Okay, maybe PG with today's ratings.  I don't want to hurt your eyes.

Love making season is upon us.  Get it girl.

1 comment :

  1. Hahah love your honesty and love your blog. PS. This is so random, but I'm pretty sure my friend and her husband lived in the same basement apartment you currently live in! It's the cutest, and I love the way you decorate it! And I love Sandy! She is the sweetest lady in all the world. I could talk to her for hours!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground