count your blessings. one by one.

Tuesday, November 20



I'm so grateful ...

I have the wonderful opportunity to lead and guide children every day.  I love working in a preschool and having a calling in the primary.  Go kids.  You bless my life.

I can roll over and cuddle the hubby anytime I want.

I have a church to comfort and guide me through all of life's experiences.

For the existence of humor.  There is no better way to spend your life than laughing it away.

For food.  Yes, I know.  I'm so cynical.  I love to eat and I'm not ashamed.  No judging.

I have a handsome, strong, tough, manly husband who will go check the house when I hear noises in the middle of the night. oh, and who kills all living things inside the house besides the humans.

We are surrounded by absolutely AMAZING family and friends.  I cannot brag about them enough.  They're great.  I have the most generous, kind, welcoming, thoughtful, cheerful, and outrageously hilarious in-laws on earth.  You know you married into an amazing family when you love them as much as your own.

For a blog.  A public journal plastered online is a bittersweet hobby.

(Sorry for bombarding you with old engagement pictures.  I just looked through them again and had to share some yet again.)

Pictures via 
(I'm so grateful for her.  She has a true gift for photo taking.  Here's to my horse laugh.  neigh.)


2 comments :

  1. Anonymous11/21/2012

    Love this post. Your engagement pics are adorable! And I love your new blog lay-out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pictures are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground