sister sister.

Monday, October 8

Here's a sneak peek of our
family pictures. 

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up

Between my outrageously
smelly shoes, my out of
control weirdness, Ali doing the cancan to make Kelsey
laugh, and people driving by
giving us the stank eye, it was a true hoot.

Oh.  Did I say I want a
smart phone?  Just so I can have instagram.

Have you met Jess?  She's beauiful... and the best sister around.  Really though.

Sister war?  I'm not gonna.  There is not a chance in the world that anyone could compare to her.  I wouldn't trade her for anything.  Not even food.  I said it.

CAUTION: mush proceding.

Jessica Lynn, I look up to you so much.  Thank you for always being such a great example to me.  You have the biggest heart and have a gift for reaching out to people.  You have a way with others and always go out of your way to do something kind.  You have the strongest testimony of the gospel which inspires me to my core.  You are the most hilarious person I know.  Seriously, you make me pee in my pants.  I am so blessed to have in you my life, let alone have your blood.  I thank Heavenly Father for you everyday.  I hope I can be even partially as glorious as you someday.  You are amazing my sister friend.  I love yer guts!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground