i was a rather awkward child.

Friday, October 5


my mother & a comb were a dangerous weapon.  my team name of firecrackers was more than fitting.


I apparently thought I was funny.  Even before the age of 5.

I once was a boy.  Oh, did you not know?  I was the only boy my dad baptized.  Considering my parents had three girls, this claim is not extremely flattering.


I obviously looked up to my older sister.  She was rad.

Dalmatian themed party.  I was popular.   Who could resist liking you with a smile of a gremlin? 


Snowmobiling with dad.  Which meant I got to pick out a soda pop and a candy bar.  There seriously was nothing better.

1 comment :

  1. Anonymous10/25/2012

    I love your blog! You are too funny! from Nicole M

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground