kelsey nicole.

Sunday, March 18


Dear Kelsey, 


I cannot believe you are seventeen years old this week.  You have taught me more in those seventeen years than I will learn in the rest of my life.  I will be eternally grateful for the opportunity I had to grow up with such a beautiful, perfect miracle.  You are beautiful in every single way. Your smile and laughter can light up even the darkest of days.  I know your way of getting back at us for scaring you for fun, is making us act like complete morons in front of every human being on this planet trying to make you laugh.  You are a fighter in everything you do.  You are such a great example to me and I look up to you so much!  I can't wait to be able to talk with you someday and reminisce about all our memories here on earth.  Happy Birthday Kels, I love you more than words can describe. 


          Caitlin Marie

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground