the hunger games.

Saturday, March 24

We went and saw the hunger games today at 8 in the a.m. 
Free of cost and in a non-crowded theater I might add. Go Xango!  Don't know what that is?  Go check it out here.

It was the best movie i've seen in a long time!  That might just be because I actually read the book and had a slight obsession with this enticing, yet disturbing plot.

I would definitely recommend going to see it!  I would also strongly encourage reading the book first because I loved knowing what Katniss was thinking in every heart thumping moment.

Katniss was absolutely brilliant and perfect for the part in my opinion!  I think they picked everyone perfectly, aside from Gale and Peeta.  I pictured Gale smaller and not so much of a pretty face.  Peeta would have made a better Gale, and I was picturing someone much thicker (stronger/bigger) and easier on the eyes for Peeta.  (I'm easily on team Peeta, who's with me?)

Read the book in beast mode.  Go see the movie.

May the odds be ever in your favor.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground